🌷 BE PREPARED TO WING IT 🌷
Dying to Recreate Those Beautiful Flower-Inspired Cupcake and Cake Designs You've Been Seeing All Over Pinterest?
The secret to creating those beautiful blooms are these Russian Piping Tips while those blossoms may look difficult to recreate, these tools make the process super easy!
Whether you plan on decorating cupcakes, cakes, or cookies, you'll be able to create adorable flower designs with these piping tips in no time—no advanced baking skills required.
With these piping tips, the icing design possibilities are virtually endless.
- Versatility: The Russian Piping Tips offers you a versatility that frees you from the restrictions on your imagination.
- Food Safe and Non Toxic Tools: All the items in this set are made with FDA approved materials.
- Easy and Safe to Use: The tips are seamless and without sharp edges. This means that even your kids can handle them without fear of injury.
- Easy to clean: These items are also easy to clean because they are dishwasher safe
- No Duplication: Each piping tip in this set is unique; there’s no tip that duplicates another. So you have over 70 unique designs to choose from.
- Great Gift Item: If you have a friend or loved one who loves baking and decorating, this would make a great gift item.
WHAT’S THE BEST BUTTERCREAM FOR RUSSIAN PIPING TIPS?
I used Swiss meringue buttercream for this post and loved the results HOWEVER it was a bit more challenging than using American buttercream. When you use a softer meringue-based frosting there’s a greater chance the petals will form a giant clump/blob. You need to pipe just above the surface, squeeze and the buttercream will come down to make contact with the cake. It takes some practice. You could use a standard American buttercream with some more cream/milk mixed in to get a nice pipable consistency.
HOW TO USE RUSSIAN PIPING BALL TIPS
- Choose a Russian piping tip to use, and place in a piping bag with the tip snipped off.
- Divide your buttercream into batches and tint with food coloring.
- Use a small spatula or knife to apply a layer of buttercream to the inside of the piping bag.
- Fill the bag with another color of buttercream.
- Smear a thin layer of buttercream onto a cupcake or the surface of your cake. This will allow the piped flowers to adhere to the surface.
- Pipe the flowers. If you’re using a soft meringue-based buttercream make sure to pipe just above the surface, squeeze, and the buttercream will come down to make contact with the cake, Continue squeezing while you pull up to build the flower. Finish by pulling up without squeezing. You can pipe leaves to fill in the blank spaces between the flowers.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: